Thursday, October 13, 2016

Design Principles, #3

Provide one design principle or photography composition which you think is important to focus on when designing a Website. Which factor do you think makes the biggest impact on visitors and why.



26 comments:

  1. I think that contrast is important to focus on and makes the biggest impact on visitors. If the contrast looks good then it will be nice to look at. The colors are going to be the first thing that any visitors see so if you have a good looking website then your website will be favored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most important part of designing a website is proximity. A website can become very confusing if it is not lined up and titled correctly. It can be very hard to find your way around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think layout is one of the most important things about a website. if things are minimal and clean, then it's easy to get around, get the information, and makes the website very nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using the same font color. Having a clean front page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that the Logo is one of the main focuses on a website. It drags in the viewer, and allows the viewer to know what the site is about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think having a good color scheme is important because it can change if a site is visually attractive or not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think what makes a website look good is when they use the entire space on the site and the colors match. I also think that the site needs to be darker so that it doesn't hurt your eyes when you visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to focus on not indenting paragraphs because then it would not flow and the website would not fulfill its greatness. I think this makes a huge impact because right when a viewer sees this he will know where he is due to the easy to read principles of indenting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors of the website and the font plays has a big effect on whether a website is good or bad. The colors must be easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One design principal that is important for designing a website is color scheme. You don't want your colors to take away from your website and you don't want clashing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think an important design principal is to use the whole screen so you can get the readers attention and get more information on the page. Also the colors need to be contrasting for the site to be readable and pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The color scheme is a major design principle while designing a website. It has a big impact on the visitors on the website because it needs to be appealing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The most important principle is contrast, because color makes the biggest impact on visitors. If a website has boring and dull colors, people aren't going to like the website. It needs vibrant and eye catching colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One design principle or photography composition that I believe is important to focus on when designing a website is contrast. This has the biggest impact on visitors because if the colors are not easy to read/don't go together, they will not find it appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that contrast and color scheme are very important because they determine the visual attractiveness and legibility of the site.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colors are one of the most improtant design princable. The colors are what people look at first to see if they go well with all the other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think contrast is the most important design principle because it makes a website easy to read and so it looks nice. A website that doesn't have good contrast won't look nice and viewers might not take it seriously. Without good contrast, viewers may click out of the site quickly without even looking to see if it has good information.

    ReplyDelete
  18. One desgn princibale that is important is contrast. Contrast is everything beacuse it makes the website look good using colors. No one will go to a bad looking website with bad contrasts. 1, They have to read it and two. it has to look good. This also has the biggest impact beacuse of these reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  19. To have a good color contrast so that everything fits in and whatever you try to make the user see they can be able to with the contrast. (Contrast is important because if you ca't see it clearly then you won't be able to navigate the website better.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think that contrast is a very important to focus on when designing a website. I think that contrast is also the factor that makes the biggest impact because if the visitor cant read the website because the color contrast is all wrong then they wont like it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. One deign principle that is important to focus on is the colors. If a website has colors that are too bright, too dark, or don't match, customers will not like the site and will avoid it. This makes the biggest impact on visitors because it is the first thing that most people notice.

    ReplyDelete
  22. When I go to a website, I like when it is very organized. I think that it shows professionalism when a website is organized. I think that when the colors on the website go together and aren't crazy bright or weird colors, a visitor will stay on the website. I think this because it is organized while still being fun and looking cool.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A design principle that is important when designing a website is contrast. The contrast is the way the colors and text to together, but don't match completely. This is important because it helps the website look better.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's important to have a pattern while making a website. It's important because a good website would have repetition throughout the article.

    ReplyDelete
  25. When designing a website one design principle that is important to focus on is the color scheme. I feel this makes a very big impact on a website.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think that it is important to focus on contrast of the text and background(s) so that the reader can follow and understand information that you are providing. I think that this makes the biggest impact because it is one of the things that grabs the attention of the viewer and gets them interested in what is on the website.

    ReplyDelete